100% HORMONE-FREE WEIGHT LOSS FORMULA
Metabolizes Sugar, Fats & Proteins ~ Boosts Energy ~ Suppresses Appetite
Hundreds of thousands of people have had great success on the Dr. Simeons/HCG Diet, and our Hormone-Free Advanced HCG continues with that success, as it is the hormone-free equivalent.
Our Advanced HCG formula contains specific amino acids, herbs, vitamins and nutrients to naturally get the same results for the Dr. Simeons/HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin) diet. The amino acids are certified pharmaceutical grade, manufactured in a FDA registered and GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) certified facility in the U.S.A. The amino acids together with the herbs, vitamins and nutrients support increased metabolism, muscle tissue, appetite suppression, health and wellness.
With B12 and African Mango, Advanced HCG can also support a higher calorie diet if desired. Taking the original 500 calorie diet and adding a high protein breakfast, while increasing the protein portions of the other meals, provides a healthy 800-1000 calorie diet that can support more active lifestyles while still getting great results. It contains…
7 specific amino acids to support
- Natural production of growth hormone
- Muscle recovery and growth
- The metabolism of sugar and excess body fats
9 Herbs and Nutrients to support
- Energy and stamina
- The metabolism of fats and proteins
- Overall health
2 Appetite Suppressants to support
- Control of appetite and optimize metabolism
- Reduce the absorption of carbohydrates and cholesterol
Amino Acids are the building blocks of proteins in the body. Growth, repair and maintenance of all cells depend upon amino acids and proteins that form them. Protein makes up the greatest portion of our body weight next to water. The amino acids found in Advanced HCG include:
- L-Arginine supports the natural production of Growth Hormone (GH) and muscle recovery.
- L-Ornithine helps to prompt the release of growth hormones which promote the metabolism of excess body fat (this effect is enhanced if combined with Arginine).
- Beta-Alanine can increase the concentration of carnosine in muscles, decreases fatigue in athletes and increase total muscular work done.
- Glycine slows muscle degeneration, frees up glucose for energy needs.
- Serine supports the proper metabolism of fats and fatty acids, muscle growth, and the maintenance of a healthy immune system.
- Tyrosine is important to overall metabolism; it is a precursor of adrenaline and dopamine, which regulate mood and stimulates metabolism and the central nervous system.
- Glutamic Acid is an excitatory neurotransmitter for the central nervous system including the brain and spinal cord; it supports the metabolism of sugars and fats.
Herbs and Nutrients
The following natural supplements aid in increasing energy, stamina and endurance, reduce fat, improve mood and providing other nutrients to support the diet:
- Maca is a Peruvian root that supports stamina and energy and reduces stress. For centuries Maca has been used to fight fatigue, weakness, and support greater adaptation to exercise. It contains fatty acids, minerals and vitamins.
- Rhodiola Rosea is known to improve mental and physical performance, reduce fatigue, support the metabolism, enhance mood and improve endurance.
- African Mango Seed (Irvingiagabonensis) enhances the activity of Leptin, a hormone that effects appetite and metabolism.
- Maltodextrin Fiber (soluble dietary fiber) emerging research suggests this fiber may impact fullness by decreasing hunger, prolonging satiation, and/or increasing fullness signals.
The Vitamin B12 Complex is added to the Advanced HCG to support energy and raise the metabolism. All B vitamins assist in conversion of carbohydrates to energy, supporting the metabolism of fats and proteins.
- Methyl B-12 is derived from methylcobalamin and has a higher bioavailability than cyanocobalamin.
- B-6 is derived from pyridoxine HCIacts on the metabolic processes that affect the body’s use of protein, carbohydrates, and fat. B-6 is required for proper absorption of vitamin B-12.
- Niacin is a B vitamin (Vitamin B3) supports circulation and healthy cholesterol levels which are already in the normal range. It is important to the nervous system, digestive tract, skin, eyes and hair.
- Vitamin E is added as the conversion of B-12 into its biological active form.
- Zinc supports the production of hydrochloric acid and intrinsic factor in the stomach, both of which are needed to convert B-12 from food sources.
- Potassium supports the proper functioning of the heart, kidneys, muscles, nerves, and digestive system.
Our 100% hormone-free Advanced HCG continues the success of the original HCG, while giving the option for a higher calorie diet form more active lifestyles, and still lose the weight you desire. Start now for a slimmer, happier, healthier you!
Advanced HCG is recommended to be taken in conjunction with any of the following supplements: Relora 250 & Multivitamin & Minerals
Advanced HCG must be taken in conjunction with Dr. Simeons 800-1,000 calorie protocol.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.