Supports Appetite Control ~ Energy Fat Conversion ~ Stabilizes Weight Loss
Secure your HCG success with HCG Transition, our amazing maintenance support product…a great addition to the HCG program. HCG Transition will provide you with maintenance support upon completion of your HCG round. This will ensure lasting weight loss during the critical maintenance phase. Furthermore, this product can be an ongoing supplement that can be taken to maintain a healthy lifestyle!
The Maintenance Phase is a critical transition back to the real world of a sustainable diet that adds the calories and nutrition you need to maintain your health and keep the pounds off. As you add back calories and other foods through this phase, the transition can be challenging. Therefore, to help improve your chances of success, we have created this maintenance supplement which helps:
- Support and maintain muscle development
- Burn fat and convert that fat into energy
- Increase your energy
- Manage your appetite
- Stabilize and promote further weight loss
This is accomplished through the addition of an Amino Acids Complex, a B12 Complex and natural Appetite Suppressants contained in HCG Transition.
Amino Acids are the building blocks of proteins in the body. Protein makes up the muscles, tendons, organs, glands, nails, skin and hair. Growth, repair and maintenance of all cells are dependent upon amino acids and proteins that form them. Next to water, protein makes up the greatest portion of our body weight. The amino acids found in HCG Transition include:
- Arginine supports the natural production of Growth Hormone (GH) and supports muscle recovery. GH is produced naturally in the body and is necessary for optimal muscle and tissue repair following workouts.
- L-Carnitine is produced by the body in the liver and kidneys and stored in the skeletal muscles, heart, brain, and sperm. One of its primary functions is to support the transport of fat into the cell to be burned for energy production.
- Glutamine is the most abundant amino acid found in muscles; it helps build and maintain muscle tissue when combined with weight training. Glutamine also supports the natural product of GH.
- Ornithine helps to prompt the release of growth hormones which promote the metabolism of excess body fat (this effect is enhanced if combined with Arginine).
Beta-Alanine is a non-essential amino acid and is the only naturally occurring beta-amino acid found in humans. Research indicates that supplementation with Beta-Alanine increases the concentration of carnosine in muscles, decreases fatigue in athletes and increase total muscular work done. When combined with exercise Beta-Alanine can support muscle growth and fat metabolism.
- Glycine slows down muscle degeneration; improves glycogen storage freeing up glucose for energy needs. The vitamin B-12 Complex is added to the HCG Transition to support energy and raise the metabolism. All B vitamins assist in conversion of carbohydrates to energy. B vitamins also support the metabolism of fats & proteins.
- Our Methyl B-12 is derived from methylcobalamin and has a much higher bioavailability than the form most widely available in supplements, cyanocobalamin.
- Our B-6 is derived from Pyridoxal 5 Phosphate (P-5-P) and is 5 times more absorbable than other B-6’s. B-6 is required for proper absorption of vitamin B-12.
- Vitamin E is added to maximize the effectiveness of B-12. Conversion of B-12 into its biological active form requires vitamin E.
- Zinc supports the production of hydrochloric acid and intrinsic factor in the stomach, both of which are needed to convert some of the B-12 from food sources.
- Magnesium supports the balance and synthesis of B-6 while providing its own benefits being involved in energy metabolism and protein synthesis.
HCG Transition formula also includes two natural appetite suppressants Hoodia and Glucomannan.
- Hoodia is valued for its ability to elevate energy levels while reducing or eliminating hunger. Although Hoodia was introduced to the West in early 2004, the Bushmen of the Kalahari have been eating it for a long time to help ward off hunger and thirst during long trips in the desert.
- Glucomannan is a soluble, fermentable, and highly viscous dietary fiber derived from the root of Amorphophalluskonjac (elephant yam or konjac plant) and is native to Asia. When consumed, it absorbs water in the digestive tract, reducing absorption of carbohydrates and cholesterol by the body. It is this property that gives good evidence to support the use of glucomannan for cholesterol reduction, diabetes, and weight loss.
Using HCG Transition will support your successful completion of the Maintenance Phase of Dr. Simeons HCG Diet. You will then be ready to begin your new life as a thinner, leaner, more energetic and healthier person, no longer a slave to hunger, emotional cravings, and food…and only $69 per 2oz bottle!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.