STANDARDIZED WITH THE HIGHEST BIOAVAILABILITY
Supports Increased Energy ~ Metabolism Circulation ~ Improved Absorption
Our Vitamin B12 is a perfect add-on to the HCG diet, or for overall wellness. Complex B vitamins are known to help improve energy and are integral to the healthy functioning of the metabolism and other bodily functions. Our Vitamin B12…
- Supports increased energy
- Helps metabolize fats, proteins and carbohydrates
- Supports improved circulation and reduce cholesterol
- Uses the highest bioavailable ingredients, including B12 from methylcobalamin and B6 from P-5-P
- Improved absorption through sublingual liquid
- Includes other supporting minerals and vitamins to maximize effectiveness
Not all B12 is Alike – B12 from Methylcobalamin
Cyanocobalamin is the most used form of B12 in the US, but evidence may show that methylcobalamin is better than cyanocobalamin. Methyl B12 has certain advantages. It doesn’t have to engage the body’s resources to convert it into coenzyme form; it’s already in that form. In fact methylcobalamin is the most highly reduced form of vitamin B12 possible; making it a very powerful antioxidant.
Studies in Japan show that methylcobalamin is more effective in treating the neurological sequelae of B12 deficiency, and that its absorption may be better as it bypasses several potential problems in the B12 absorption cycle. It also provides the body with methyl groups that play a role in the biological processes important to overall health. Japan uses Methyl B12 nearly exclusively and it is the form present in prescription vitamin B-12. It may explain the low rates of Alzheimer’s and dementia in Japan.
And it’s the only vitamin we can’t obtain from plants or sunlight. Plants don’t need B12. This explains why studies consistently show that up to 50% of long-term vegetarians and 80% of vegans are deficient in B12.
Sublingual vs. Pills
When swallowing a pill, any cyano B12 present gets carried and absorbed by proteins. This protein transport system provides an efficient mechanism for absorbing a few micrograms of B12, but is overwhelmed by anything larger. Therefore only about 1% of a large oral dose of any form of B12 usually makes it into the bloodstream.By taking B12 under the tongue we bypass intestinal absorption entirely. Taking B12 sublingually is a simple easy way of substantially raising blood levels of B12.
Overall, Vitamin B12 supports increased energy and increases the metabolism. All B vitamins assist in conversion of carbohydrates to energy and support the metabolism of fats and proteins.
- Our Methyl B12, from methylcobalamin, has a much higher bioavailability than cyanocobalamin.
- Our B-6 from Pyridoxal 5 Phosphate (P-5-P), is 5 times more absorbable than other B-6’s. B-6 is needed for the absorption of B-12.
- B2 Riboflavin plays an important role in the metabolism of fats, carbohydrates and proteins.
- B3 Niacin helps improve circulation and reduce cholesterol.
- B5 Pantothenic Acid helps metabolize fats, carbohydrates and proteins.
- B9 Folic Acid works in conjunction with B12 to help metabolize protein.
- Vitamin E is added to maximize the effectiveness of B-12.
- Zinc supports the production of hydrochloric acid and intrinsic factor in the stomach, both of which are needed to convert some of the B-12 from food sources.
Magnesium provides its own benefits being involved in energy metabolism and protein synthesis.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.